We are looking for a detailed person who wants to help us take USMB NextGen to the next level! If you have five hours a week available and are willing to work remotely then check out the information below.
USMB NextGen Media Admin
To assist the USMB NextGen director in data management, social media coordinating/planning, and helping with digital communication.
USMB NextGen is the young adult and youth workers leadership for the United States Mennonite Brethren Denomination. Their aim is to be the bridge between the generations to help foster understanding and to increase the impact that both can have on each other. They oversee three national programs Youth Worker Network, ASCENT an annual camp for high school students. Also, they oversee The Leadership Pipeline, an internship and leadership development program. USMB NextGen’s focus is on building the next generation of leaders.
- 5 hours a week position, year-round. (The hourly wage will be dependent on hours and experience)
- This is a remote work opportunity (where you can work from home).
- Desire a growing relationship with Jesus and a heart for Christian ministry.
- The ability to multi-task and manage time while prioritizing tasks with attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Zoom and Microsoft.
- Ability to keep confidential and sensitive information.
- Dedicated graphic design skills, and knowledge with promotion on social media (Instagram and Facebook).
- Must be creative and a self-starter willing to take on long-term projects with multiple responsibilities.
Note: Responsibilities may be added or changed to fit the giftedness and particular passions of the employee, as well as to meet unforeseen needs within USMB NextGen.
- Assisting: Helping the director of USMB NextGen in accomplishing the overall ministry.
- Communicating: Effectively handling communications and publications for USMB NextGen programs.
- Overseeing: Data management of our youth worker network or Leadership Pipeline memberships.
- Coordinating: Schedule meetings, keep emails up-to-date, and other digital communication.
- Promoting: Design and utilize graphics and videos to promote USMB NextGen programs throughout our social media platforms.
- Integrating. Incorporate the overall vision and strategy for USMB NextGen leadership into your work.
- Partnership. Develop and cultivate healthy partnerships with churches and organizations with USMB NextGen.
How to apply?
Please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.